Friday, October 10, 2008

Alexis

As I mentioned in my last post, it's been a rough patch. Things in my own life have evened out and have taken a turn for the better, but my cousin and very dear friend has been sick for three years, and things have recently gotten worse. So that's where all my emotional energy has gone, to sending love and positive thoughts to Alexis, her parents, and her brothers, as well as everyone else who knows and loves her dearly. I wouldn't usually post about someone's health other than my own, but Lexi is so important to me, I can't help but think that if even more people send love and healing thoughts to her and her family, they'll be able to feel it.

I do plan to start posting again more regularly. I have lots of great new information I'm eager to share, but sometimes life intervenes, and, well, blogging isn't exactly a top priority.

1 comment:

DD said...

Sending my love and lots of prayers.