Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's the Little Things

I love Yogi Tea. Last time I went to the store, I bought so many boxes (only five!) that the cashier couldn't help but make a comment. Part of why I love the tea is definitely the result of some great packaging on their end. I love the yogic exercises on the box, but more than that, I love the simple one-liners on the tea bag label. I used to have one taped to my computer at work. I have one on my fridge that says "May you have faith in your worth and act with wisdom." The tea I'm drinking right now says "Let your manners speak for you."

The quotes are always simple, but they're consistently a nice reminder of how I want to live my life. Yes, my tea company knows how I want to live my life. And part of what keeps me coming back for more is to find out which quote I'll get next. Well done, Yogi Tea marketing department. Well done.

No comments: